The Social Noobwork The Social Noobwork

What?

Did you write LED ZEPPELIN under Pink Floyd,s Dark Side of The Moon poster on purpose ? Hopefuly...

DariusR responds:

Yeah it was on purpose, nice find lol.

Life as a Ball Life as a Ball

what can I say ?

How did you come up with this idea of making a movie about the life of a ball ? First i thought it could be funny but i guess i was wrong... Sorry dude but making a ball bounce and then it absorbs sand to eat and then fall down a hole is quite not interesting. Ive made really pointless animations in the past but this is F****ing pointless. You can animate so start drawing characters, backgrounds and mostly A STORY. Keep it up !

Narwhals Narwhals

oh yeee

I love all TheWeebl stuff !!!!!! from profiteroles to cucombers passing by waffles belgian or potatoes waffles because everyone cheers melons are here. MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGO ! But the best will stay. OWLS!!

Behold the Horror Behold the Horror

U scared my dog !

You could work on yours graphics and animations techniques but the most important thing is that annoying scream that totally scared my poor dog !
well keep working !

evilchickennugget responds:

which scream there were several unnecessary screams.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

SO fucking hiliarious dude !!

U got a lot of imagination dude to be able to change all the lyrics of the ultimate showdown to this homosexual music video loll. Hope for you that your girlfriend didn't fall on your flash file while you were doing it :P

Brain Damage!! Brain Damage!!

...ODD

Well the graphics are not bad but the story is simply not good. It looks like you try to do something fucked up but its totaly without any meaning. anyway you didn't put the whole song ... you should do some funny cartoons with A STORY and you'll probably be more in your element... I'm actually working on the song brain Damage with animation on it but I did some research to find the true meaning or interpretation of this song

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

SImply a piece of art

This is just amazing I watched this when I was high and I couldn't watch it at all until I become sober again. good job

No Limbs Boy No Limbs Boy

. . .

Were we supposed to learn something about your flash ?
It'S way too random ! Graphics were not taht bad but you should work on them. I finded it funny with the dog or monster or watherver taht ate his lef and his arms. I know you wanted to do something psychologic but it didn't really worked. But its not that bad I voted 3

PUSTOTA PUSTOTA

you are a master expearamitimmo

youre shit im all amaze its not even beilvable im stone !! shitt the hell freak out out me !!
voooooo its an art not understanded and you alredy masterising it, its unbeilevable

Ladyfriend Jeremy Ladyfriend Jeremy