The Social Noobwork The Social Noobwork

What?

Did you write LED ZEPPELIN under Pink Floyd,s Dark Side of The Moon poster on purpose ? Hopefuly...

DariusR responds:

Yeah it was on purpose, nice find lol.

Life as a Ball Life as a Ball

what can I say ?

How did you come up with this idea of making a movie about the life of a ball ? First i thought it could be funny but i guess i was wrong... Sorry dude but making a ball bounce and then it absorbs sand to eat and then fall down a hole is quite not interesting. Ive made really pointless animations in the past but this is F****ing pointless. You can animate so start drawing characters, backgrounds and mostly A STORY. Keep it up !

Narwhals Narwhals

oh yeee

I love all TheWeebl stuff !!!!!! from profiteroles to cucombers passing by waffles belgian or potatoes waffles because everyone cheers melons are here. MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGO ! But the best will stay. OWLS!!

Ultimate Down Ultimate Down

amazing

looks like heli attack 3 but with sticks ... great ! it rocks

The Bug Rampage! The Bug Rampage!

language

ist good but, it's written in chinese or something like that do it in english !
in overall it's funny

{Christmas Grooves} {Christmas Grooves}

Good one

Hi dude I just wanna say that your song is really nice so I deceided to incorporated at the end of my flash !!! go go take a look :P

Empty Soul Empty Soul

GREAT

Thx dude for your verry nice song ! I was making a fucked up flash and I wanted to find a nice song and your song really interresed me so, I put it in my flash ! just take a look !

VegetarianMeat responds:

Neat, thanks for using the song :)

Funkiness in E Funkiness in E

Really Shneezy !

You rock ! ghetto_biba

ghetto-biba responds:

mike-d been rockin' da sure shot, biba!

schneezalific!!